Bicultural/bilingual (US-FR), I’m passionate about communication, training, and coaching.
- Storytelling and copywriting (English and French). Over 20 years experience freelancing for communication agencies and large French companies, including recently Imerys (2018 annual report), Tarkett (2016 and 2017 annual report), BNP Paribas Cardiff (2018 learning expeditions), EDF (magazine articles internal 2016/2017/2018), among others.
- Translation (French to English/English to French). Many years of experience in freelance translation of all types of documents and content, with more than a dozen books of fiction and non-fiction translated and published by publishers such as Flammarion, Columbia University Press, Routledge, and others, in addition to work for the European Union, among other institutions.
- Editorial project management. I worked for Springer Verlag France for a number of years in charge of a scientific journal, and I also founded my own New York-based publishing house which has published more than 30 books.
- Web site creation. Structure, content, and development. Some samples: www.catugier.com, www.centrethieulam.com, www.thespinningbird.com, …
- Executive coaching and training. Trained as a Human Potential Coach, I help executives and teams to communicate effectively, to overcome overwhelm and to find focus among the frenzy of ever-increasing demands. Topics include communication skills, time management, priorities, vision, values, clarity, productivity, emotional intelligence, mindfulness and stress management.